Self-development and self-knowledge
Effect for participants:
- Acquire skills in interpersonal contact.
- Understand our own behavior in social contact.
- Acquire competence in solving complex interpersonal situations.
- Providing experience.
- Improve and deepen self-knowledge.
- Being aware of my own response to the action of the people.
- Learn to be more assertive.
- Being receptive to the feelings of others.
Interpersonal perception and sensitivity in social relations
- How I perceive myself, how my surroundings perceive myself and how I perceive my surroundings
- My behavior in the group
- Perception of nonverbal feelings of others
Reflexion of my own feelings
- Perception of feelings of other people
- My own optics in assessing the behavior of other people
- Emotional self-expression enhancing self-knowledge
- Building a Personal Identity
- Focus on the positive self-preservation
- Working with confidence in group
Communication between people
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Errors in communication
Assertiveness in life
- Assertiveness principles in communication
- Use of assertive techniques
- Ability to say "no", or unpleasant facts
- Boundaries in interpersonal interactions and their determination
- Giving feedback
- Receiving feedback
- Handling of praise and criticism
Working with reflexion
- Interpretation of what is going on in me
- Interpretation of what is going on in the group
- Incorporation of experienced activities to real life