Effect for participants:
- Know the basic technical terminology and technical documentation.
- Know the properties of technical materials, metal materials and non-metal materials, fits and precision measuring tools, scribing and marking of workpieces.
- Capable of demonstrating their skills in manual chip-producing processes, such as the basics of manual non-metal materials processing and the basics of manual metalworking.
- Capable of using mechanical design software SolidWorks
- Capable of performing machining and chip-producing operations with the use of conventional machine tools, including fits and precision working of materials, the basics of chip-producing processes, the basics of turning and milling.
- Know how to use and work with operating documentation, capable of inspecting, planning and organizing work, establishing suitable work procedures, while possessing knowledge of the quality assurance system.
- Know the basics of electrical engineering, are aware of electrical safety regulations and are able to administer first aid for electric shock injuries. At the same time, they are skilled in the use of welding equipment and know the basic welding techniques.
- Know the control techniques and are capable of implementing them, know how to enter and edit control programs, develop and apply testing programs, are familiar with the testing of control application programs and are able to correct errors and document changes. Familiar with die spotting/tryout processes, know how to use a die spotting/tryout press and are familiar with die spotting/tryout techniques.
- Know the machinery parts and mechanisms.
- Possess theoretical and practical knowledge and skills in working with joints and fasteners, mechanisms, structures, lifting and conveyor systems, and equipment for moving heavy objects.
- Know the technology of machine parts assembly and disassembly
- Know the basic concepts in maintenance and servicing of components and assemblies, know how to work with maintenance operations budget and are capable of ensuring a continuous improvement process, planning and preparing the instructions for use.
- Know the methods of organizing the operation, identifying the causes of wear and tear, identifying the causes of faults while analyzing the damage, are familiar with lubricants, cooling lubricants and anti-corrosion products, are able to perform functional tests and know the methods of environmentally-safe disposal of waste.
- Know how to draw up and work with technical documentation, instructions for use, maintenance and inspection documents.
- Possess theoretical knowledge in the areas of workpiece defect tracking, precise measurement method, surface inspection method, precision and high-speed machining, accuracy calculations, etc. They also possess practical skills and are able to operate machines in compliance with applicable safety regulations, use transport vehicles, check and ensure safety in a working environment.
Technical documentation and manual working of materials
- Technical documentation
- Inspection, scribing, and marking of parts
- Manual chip-producing operations, cutting and transforming
SolidWorks and machining
- Mechanical design software SolidWorks
- Machining and chip-producing operations with the use of conventional metalworking machines
Operating documentation, inspection, planning and organization of work, Quality assurance system
- Operating documentation
- Inspection, planning, and organization of work
- Quality assurance system
The basics of electrical engineering
- The basics of electrical engineering
- Welding equipment
Control equipment, Die spotting/tryout, Functionally appropriate assembly and disassembly of modules 1
- Control equipment
- Die spotting/tryout
- Functionally appropriate assembly and disassembly of modules 1
Functionally appropriate assembly and disassembly of modules 2
- Functionally appropriate assembly and disassembly of modules 2
Maintenance and repair of parts and assemblies 1
- Maintenance and repair of parts and assemblies 1
Maintenance and repair of parts and assemblies 2 and Testing and handing over the tools for further use 1
- Maintenance and repair of parts and assemblies 2
- Testing and handing over the tools for further use 1
Testing and handing over the tools for further use 2
- Testing and handing over the tools for further use 2