Effect for participants:
- Capable of analyzing a mechatronic system.
- Know the processing technology of metals, steel and cast iron, heat treatment of steel.
- Capable of working with lightweight and heavy non-ferrous metals.
- Knowledge of plastic materials.
- Skilled in measurement, tolerances and familiar with the types of mechanical stress.
- Capable of manual working of material – scribing, sawing and filing, drilling, deburring, reaming, threading with taps and dies.
- Know the basics of pneumatics.
- Know the basics of machining, such as turning, milling, and are familiar with the cutting conditions in machining processes.
- Know the basics of electrical engineering and electrical measurement – Ohm’s law, Kirchoff’s laws, basic elements of electrical circuits, symbols, series and parallel circuits and the principles of measurement.
- Familiar with wiring accessories, lights, and sockets (types and their use), switches, positioning of wiring elements and lines, marking of wiring accessories.
- Knowledge of hard-wired programmed logic controller, marking of conductors, coils, relays, contractors and additional protection and safety equipment used in relay logic.
- Knowledge of programmable logic controller and basic operations performed with PLC.
- Possess knowledge in the field of electropneumatics, are familiar with circuits containing electrical and electric-pneumatic valves and GRAFCET charts.
- Capable of creating electrical schematics (sPlan) and pneumatic diagrams and programs (FluidSIM).
- Knowledge of 3D modeling, capable of working with SolidWorks. Know the basics of hydraulics, standards for the projection of machines and the drawing of schematics, know the design of hydraulic systems and their functions and use, know the technical equipment, as well as parameters of valves and actuators, including hydraulic schematics, as regards direction, velocity, pressure, and position.
- Know the basics of CNC technology (benefits and design of CNC machines, CNC coordinate system, zero point, planes, absolute and incremental dimension).
- Know the basics of robotics, the basics of programming and the development of basic programs.
- Deeper knowledge of pneumatics.
- Skilled in assembling/disassembling of components and sub-assemblies and are familiar with operational structure, organizing maintenance operations, quality management, the principles of assembly and disassembly, lifting equipment, joints, supporting and carrying units.
- Knowledge of electropneumatics and special pneumatic components, various types of valve orifice control, modes of operation, electro-pneumatic and electronic control systems, as well as regulations and standards applicable in electropneumatics.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, such as setting up hydraulic systems and optimizing hydraulic circuits.
- Capable of selecting suitable measuring, control and diagnostic systems in the deployment and inspection of mechatronic systems (MS), are able to check input and output signals, make settings in measuring instruments, know the boundary values and are able to inspect the control, regulation and verification devices, capable of setting the control parameters, familiar with evaluating and/or setting the actuators, nominal values and electric drives and actuators with electronic control systems.
- Capable of systematically removing errors in mechatronic systems, detecting failures and determining their possible causes, assessing the possible ways of error removal, commencing the error repair procedures and verifying the documentation of unit functions and the overall function.
- Know how to put mechatronic systems into operation, are capable of testing their various functions (mechanical, electrical) and perform the start-up process in terms of electrical components.
- Capable of putting a mechatronic system into operation, performing the start-up process in terms of mechanical components and control systems, are able to inspect electrical components and verify compliance with occupational safety and health regulations and are familiar with equipment commissioning protocols.
- Know the concept of quality management and the related services and customer care, quality control, metrology and environmental protection.
- Capable of implementing on-site deployment of mechatronic systems, possess knowledge of safety devices and are familiar with instructions for use.
Manual working and machining of materials, cutting, shaping and joining of metal and non-metal materials in mechatronics
- Mechatronic system analysis
- Materials and measurements
- Manual working of materials
- The basics of pneumatics
Machining and the basics of electronics and electrical engineering
- The basics of machining
- The basics of electrical engineering and electrical measurements
- Wiring accessories
Electronics and electrical equipment in mechatronic systems
- Hard-wired programmed logic controller
- Programmable logic controller
- Drafting of electrical schematics (sPlan)
- Drafting of pneumatic diagrams and programs (FluidSIM)
Technical documentation, Hydraulics
- 3D modeling
- The basics of hydraulics
CNC technology, The basics of robotics and hydraulics
- The basics of CNC technology
- The basics of robotics
Assembly and disassembly of components and sub-assemblies
- Assembly and disassembly of components and sub-assemblies
Repair and maintenance of mechatronic systems
- Elektropneumatics (extended studies)
- Hydraulics (extended studies)
- Deployment and inspection of mechatronic systems
- Repair and maintenance of mechatronic systems
Repair and maintenance of mechatronic systems 2 and Putting into operation
- Repair and maintenance of mechatronic systems 2
- Putting mechatronic systems into operation 1
Putting mechatronic systems into operation
- Putting mechatronic systems into operation 2
- Quality management
- On-site deployment of mechatronic systems