Effect for participants:
- Know the basics of technical communication and are able to use technical concepts in practice, possess knowledge in technical mathematics and are able to solve practical mathematical problems. At the same time, the participants are able to work with materials used in the field of fixture mechanics.
- Possess the basic theoretical knowledge in electrical engineering and are able to use it in practice.
- Familiar with occupational safety and health as well as environmental protection procedures applicable to manual working of materials, are capable of performing manual operations with materials.
- Capable of working with SolidWorks software, basic knowledge of 3D modeling.
- Know the machining methods such as drilling, reaming and milling.
- Know the types of joints, gears, and couplings, as well as welding techniques.
- Know the maintenance tasks and measures to be complied with during maintenance, and are familiar with organizing maintenance operations.
- Know the lubricants and greases and know how to work with them, capable of assessing systems through checks and identifying machine damage, and are familiar with the respective repair methods.
- Possess knowledge of pneumatics, are skilled in working with compressed air, know how to use flow control and pressure valves, as well as directional control valves, and are capable of optimizing pneumatic circuits.
- Know the concepts used in electropneumatics and are capable of working with circuits involving electric switches and electropneumatic valves.
- Knowledge of GRAFCET charts.
- Know the basics of CNC technology (benefits and design of CNC machines, coordinate system, zero point, planes, absolute and incremental dimension).
- Know how to work with mechanical clamps as well as pneumatic and hydraulic clamp systems.
- Know the concepts used in CNC technology (reference point, zero point of the machine, cutting point, coordinate system of the machine, types of axes, G codes, simple programming examples, etc.).
- Knowledge of universal clamps such as machine vices, manual chucks and clamping plates, machine-controlled or servo chucks, lathe dog, clamping heads, angle plates, tilting clamping tables and rotating tables.
- Knowledge of feeder mechanisms, actuating members, multi-use fixtures, modular a special-purpose fixtures.
- Theoretical knowledge and practical skills in control equipment, such as interfaces, memory, operating systems, networks, signals, travel and angle sensors, level sensors, etc. Know the logic of control systems and programmable logic controller, and special functions of hard-wired programmed logic controller.
- Recognizing fixtures as the means of production, fixtures in the manufacturing process, know the subcategories of fixtures, the principles of fixture design, fixtures as a technical system and fixtures as a subsystem of a machine or equipment.
- Possess theoretical and practical knowledge and skills necessary for the quality control of products to be handed over.
- Know the procedures for testing and inspection from the mechanical and electrical-mechanical perspective and in terms of control equipment.
- Know the aspects associated with the start-up phase of equipment from the mechanical and electrical-mechanical perspective and in terms of control equipment.
- Capable of preparing instructions for use.
Technical mathematics, communication, and materials
- Technical communication
- Technical mathematics
Electrical engineering, manual working of materials
- Electrical engineering
- Manual working of materials
Dismantling joints and permanent joints 2, Machining
- Dismantling joints and permanent joints
- Maintenance and repair
Pneumatics, Electropneumatics, Hydraulics
CNC technology 1, Mechanical clamps
- CNC technology 1
- Mechanical clamps
CNC technology 2, Clamps and automation of fixtures
- CNC technology 2
- Versatile clamps
- Automation of fixtures
Control equipment, Fixtures as the means of production
- Control equipment
- Fixtures as the means of production
Quality, Testing, and handing over the fixtures
- Testing and handing over the fixtures to customers